Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 7, 2011

Wow I am glad that I am not at home the snow does not sound like a lot of fun and watching other people work mom is always boring no matter what they are doing. Especially if they are just looking at plants. And dad your going to need a lot more blessing before you get a razor if I were you I would just get a new bike or 4 wheeler. Thats really funny that missionaries went to Tims house that was nice of him to let them in im sure that they liked it but tell him next time that he should give them food and then they will like him more. I would but I am not supposed to accept food from anyone except sometimes the people get mad at me when I dont so I take it and pray as hard as I can that I dont get a disease. Im glad that you found the blog it is cool and dont worry I will keep writing you and everything. I dont know if I have said this before but I want to say it now All of the packages that I get have to be worth less than 100 dollars or they will charge me 40% for customs so mom I was thinking instead of sending stuff unless you really want you might just save money and just put money in my account everyone else and you too mom can send me packages anytime they want. I love you all and sent a recording this week.
Love
E. Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment