Tuesday, November 8, 2011

October 24, 2011

Ok sorry mom I bought a recorder That was the 42 dollar charge that I got sorry that it messed up my account and that it is such a hassle for you but thank you for taking care of it for me. Im not even home and I am still a pain. I was hoping that kevin would get a deer and I am sad that he did not that would be cool. I liked the article on him and that line about his ruggedly good looks is hilarous I would totally make fun of him if I was home. Ha that makes me laugh. So the blog is Turks in Trujillo just put that in the search bar and you should find it. It has pictures of when we got there and stuff it is cool. Thats awesome that you got to see mark and melissa I bet that was fun I hope they are doing well tell them I say hi. And yes they do celebrate halloween here and other stuff that I do not understand. I cannot wait to see what it is like I bet it will be weird. Ya we watched conference the same time that you did I was still in the MTC then so it was not a problem it was so cool and I had a similar experience as Pres. Monsons this week our hot water got fixed so we could have a warm shower but then it did not work and this may sound funny but I prayed so hard that I could have a warm shower and the next day it worked it was so nice and now I do not take the warm water for granted it is definately a blessing and makes my mornings better. Thank you so much for your prayers for me they are definately being answered everyday I can feel the lord guiding me in my work this is the best thing ever thank you so much for asking me to come mom and dad I love you guys.
E. Hendrix


P.s. I attached a recording for you. O ya and could you send me pictures of the whole family maybe one from marks wedding because i realized I dont have one and I really wish I had one and any other pics you want to send would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment