Tuesday, November 8, 2011

October 10, 2011

Wow it sounds like you guys are having a lot going on that is good because so am I. I have to admit mom I read melissas emails before the families so i knew that she was going to Boliva befre you ruined it. And I cannot be more excited my first comp was from Boliva (in the ccm in Peru) and all the other people that I have met from there are awesome so she is really lucky. Its weird to hear that things are getting colder for you guys because i still think that it is summer and things are getting hotter for us here. And im glad that it has not hurt your garden yet. Thats not good that you have a bunch of worms though. And that is so great that you are getting names done in the temple. You are doing missionary work for the dead while i get to do it for the living that is awesome. So it really is not that humid where i am at. To start off they sent me to Trujillo on monday and then on tuesday they sent me to a different place about 2 1/2 hours south called Chimbote. I got my new comp and he is from Chile and is way cool. The city is on the coast but it is seriously more deserty than nevada. The people are really poor and are hard to understand but i actually do understand some stuff which is crazy. This sucks but i have to go and i will try to tell you more next time Love you guys you are in my prayers, and i am not dead. Thank you for your prayers.
Love E. Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment