Tuesday, November 8, 2011

September 21, 2011

Dont worry I got your letter that is so cool that you got to talk to melissa and that she got the flowers i was going to ask her but now i dont have to. It sounds like you guys had a great talk that is so cool. Did you send out the stuff for her? I didnt even know that she is volunteering at schools or anything that is way cool. that would be cool if you use the picture with my native comp. dont worry about forgetting about carters b day i forget about them all the time except for melissas. That is really crazy what happened at the air show i hope Kevin is getting some sleep that he needs. That is so cool that everything is going so well on the farm and prices are so high that kinda makes me wish i could have bought some before i left but i know that i will be fine. The weather is getting better heere too and we have been seeing the sun more and that makes me happy. We didnt get to leave and go out of the ccm this week and i want to go bad. We got a new district and it is pretty good i miss some people from my last district but we are going to trujillo together so it is ok. That is cool that you get to go to the temple and have time for other things now we got to go today it is one of my favorite parts of my week. Last wednesday we got to take a tour of lima it was awesome we got to see the ocean and some cool spots downtown. I saw some surfers and thought of kevin maybe when i come home we will have to make a trip to lima or trujillo for some sweet surfing.


Well im out of time I love you guys


Elder Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment