Tuesday, November 8, 2011

September 28, 2011

Dear People that read that read this,
The weather has gotten so much better and we have been seeing the sun for the last couple of days. I got to leave the MTC on Monday so that will be so awesome. We are going to be the first group of elders leaving this time and I cannot wait. This week has been not too bad but it went by really fast. On saturday they let us out for the third time and it was the first time for my new companion. I was sad though because it was not at all as good as the last two times that I have gone. We knocked on every door in our area and noone answered or they told us that they did not want us to be there. These were less active people so it was kinda sad. Then we tried to contact and it went pretty bad. But I was happy to hear that others had a really good day so that makes up for what I did. Then today we had a good day we had to go to interpol which was a drag and then we had to wait for the car to take us back and we had an hour so we convinced the lady that we should get some candy. And that took us a while but was worth it. Then on the way home we used our smooth words to convince the driver to take us to Mcdonalds it was awesome and everyone is so jealous because they didnt get any. Then we got to go to the temple like every week and that was so great I love to go to the temple. It was sad though because i know that I wont be able to go for another 22 months unless they finish the Trujillo temple before I leave. They just broke the ground a few weeks ago. I also had a cool experience on the way to the temple today. I sat next to this guy and we just started talking and he was wondering what i was doing so I told him why I was here and he was really interested but then we had to get off the bus because we were at the temple but I gave him a card and I know he felt something because he was so nice when I left. Im really happy when stuff like that happenes and I cannot wait to be doing that all day. I was going to send you guys some pictures because I got my hair cut and it looks like kevins it is weird to have no hair I know this is the shortest it has ever been. I cannot think of anything else. Iove you guys and hope all is well.
Love,
E. Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment